Saturday, July 4, 2015

Healthy Lunch - Tasty burito




So lately I have been in search of quick easy lunch I can prepare my self. I could not find anything that was filling at the same time really light. I decided to come up with a quick easy recipe. I call this the tasty burrito.
See how to prepare this in 10 mins


Ingredients- 
-Avocado
-2 strips of turkey bacon
-Red cabbage
-2 hard boiled eggs
-Salt 
- Pepper  
- Soft tortilla 

Preparation

-Mash Avocado in a bowl, add salt and pepper to taste
- Heat up a pan and place bacon strips, allow to cook till its well done.
 ( I like to blot my bacon with napkins to remove excess oil)
- Microwave tortilla for 30 seconds and set aside
-Chop cabbage and cooked eggs.

Plate set up

- Place chopped cabbage and eggs in tortilla
- Add bacon strip
- Add as much avocado as you like, and then warp the tortilla just as you would a soft burrito. 

Viola!!! QUICK EASY TASTY LUNCH!!

If you try this tag me on Instagram @Itsevelynok

Until next time...STAY HEALTHY OMOGE!


No comments:

Post a Comment